Friday, September 4, 2009

Worst birthday~~~~

4Th September

The biggest day in my life.....so far.(since I haven marry....LOL)
Is my 21st birthday!!
But this year I choose not to have cake for celebration with my family....
Because my dad had used a lot of money for our new house in singapore...
So, a proper meal from my family is good enough!

But this morning, we went to singapore cos there is a lot of thing need to settle for the new house.
Went to Causeway Point in woodland, then went to Yew Tee(where my new house is) police station to change address, before we will get an warning letter....hehe~~~

Then, we back to jb after that. It was a tired day after all, went so many places a day.

Dinner time, we went to a restaurant.
But the bad dream is just about to start.
Me & my dad was fight with my mom because of a STUPID dish.
So, it was also my worst birthday after all.....=3=

0 comments:

~雯~ Secret *Fun*tasy © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner