Friday, September 25, 2009

To sleep and When to sleep.Thats the question!!!

To sleep and When to sleep.Thats the question~~~~

Its a study week but end up i dun even have a time to rest properly, and I'm back to the condition of sickness again~~~

Just finish an bloody hell essay........... I'm totally speechless about it =.=

Up coming with more of my major projects..... Oh God!!!

It seems they are enjoying of torching us~~~~




For the last few weeks, thing start getting back to normal. I'm glad that thing is not hard to solve when the hate is gone and start speak wide open...... ^.^


But yet, seems like my life will never get peaceful at all. =3=

After one another, Seem like one like to forget about it but I can't.

Things is never be the same anymore once it screw up.....

I dunno what to say and how to face it anymore, it just......it is now different.

The feel and the thought upon it.

I'm sorry but I can't give anymore words, I can't do help anymore...... I just can't!

As i learned something, dun ever too close to "smthing", It will never turn out to be a good outcome once put in too much effort and relationship.....


I just sorry......

0 comments:

~雯~ Secret *Fun*tasy © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner