Monday, September 7, 2009

DAMN U~~~ You just teasing my patient!!!

7th September

Today was suppose to consider a happy day.
Playing around with my friend in class....
Sneaking Photo shoot on my friend in class....(not during lesson)
and have a nice chat with my ladies group.....

But all been ruin by someone who brainless......
Is been a long time ever since the misunderstanding case happens.
But this brainless person still idiot like hell.....
2 days ago told a friend of my said trying to not talk bad on me and trying to be normal..... however the attitude of it doesn't show me, so i just ignore and dun care.....
But today.....when my friend helps me carries my bag to the next lesson while i talk to my lecturer about my work. My friend used my bag to hit that person bcos that person tease my fren.
THen that person dodge and said dun want to touch my bag scare later got contaminate by my bag..... I was almost cry out loud when my fren told me this.......
Although i know it is not worth it....
But my heart is already hurt very deeply...

**IF U WANT KEEP DOIN THIS...... Go ahead.....No one will clean ur mouth for u and let see what u will got in the end~~~~ dun let me do thing i dun want to do.......

WHY this world got such person!!! Oh MAN~~~~~

0 comments:

~雯~ Secret *Fun*tasy © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner